Newark Faculty Council Standing Committees for 2013-14
(Area of concern: curriculum, pedagogy, academic standards and regulations, testing and grading, academic calendar, research, academic freedom, and academic personnel policies)
- Janet Larson, FASN, English (Chair)
- Ted Szatrowski, RBS
- Edem Avakame, SCJ
- John Aveni, PTL/FASN, Writing Pgm.
- Ray Leibman, PTL/RBS
Budget and Planning
(Area of concern: budget priorities and allocations and general planning)
- Alexander J. Sanella, RBS (Chair)
- Miklos Vasarheyli, RBS
- Benedict S. Jimenez, SPAA
- Kenneth Kressel, FASN, Psychology
- Jane Gilman, FASN, Math & Comp. Sci.
Bylaws and Governance
(Area of concern: Council bylaws, unit election procedures, and governance issues at all levels)
- Lee Mosher, FASN, Math. & Computer Sci.
- Arthur Powell, FASN, Urban Educ.
- Michael Crew, RBS
(Area of concern: relations with City of Newark, County of Essex, other colleges and universities, and community groups)
- Miklos Vasarheyli, RBS (Chair)
- John R. Kettle III, Law
- Barry Komisaruk, FASN, Psychology
- Jyl Jospehson, FASN/Political Science
Facilities and Services
(Area of concern: campus physical facilities, security, computing, libraries, other campus services, athletics, and student life)
- Piotr Piotrowiak, FASN, Chem.
- Paul Boxer, FASN, Psych.
- Susan Lyons, Law Library
- James Tepper, CMBN
- Keir Reavie, Dana Libary