Welcome to the Newark Faculty Council
The Newark Faculty Council (NFC) serves five broad roles:
- Provides a forum for determining and expressing Newark faculty opinion on issues of concern;
- Establishes means for the regular exchange of information and ideas between faculty and administrators;
- Provides a quick-response structure for mediating conflicts among Newark units represented in the Council;
- Serves as a body for studying and providing advice on educational and administrative matters that affect the Newark campus;
- Advises and makes recommendations to the Chancellor and, through him or her, officials of the Central Administration on all appropriate matters.
This website provides information about how the NFC fulfills these roles.
We welcome and encourage your feedback. Please contact the current NFC Chair, Mike Barnett (email@example.com), or any current NFC Member representing your department or school.