Newark Faculty Council Standing Committees for 2012-13
(Area of concern: curriculum, pedagogy, academic standards and regulations, testing and grading, academic calendar, research, academic freedom, and academic personnel policies)
- Janet Larson, FASN, English (Chair)
- Edna M. Cadmus, CoN
- Gerald Frenkel, GS, Bio. Sci.
- Genese Sodikoff, FASN, Soc./Anthr.
- Ted Szatrowski, RBS
Budget and Planning
(Area of concern: budget priorities and allocations and general planning)
- Alexander J. Sanella, RBS (Chair)
- Miklos Vasarheyli, RBS
- Doug Morrison, FASN, Biology
- Benedict S. Jimenez, SPAA
Bylaws and Governance
(Area of concern: Council bylaws, unit election procedures, and governance issues at all levels)
- Paul Axel-Lute, Law (Chair)
- Lee Mosher, FASN, Math. & Computer Sci.
- Arthur Powell, FASN, Urban Educ.
(Area of concern: relations with City of Newark, County of Essex, other colleges and universities, and community groups)
- Miklos Vasarheyli, RBS (Chair)
- Edin Velez, FASN, Arts-Culture-Media
- Phylis J. Peterman, FASN, Social Work
- John R. Kettle III, Law
Facilities and Services
(Area of concern: campus physical facilities, security, computing, libraries, other campus services, athletics, and student life)
- Jeanne Ruggiero, CoN (Chair)
- Piotr Piotrowiak, FASN, Chem.
- Wen-Hua Ren, Dana
- Paul Boxer, FASN, Psych.