Newark Faculty Council
The Newark Faculty Council was established in 1991-92 by the Rutgers Newark faculties in order to:
- Provide a forum for determining and expressing Newark faculty opinion on issues of concern;
- Establish means for the regular exchange of information and ideas between faculty and administrators;
- Provide a quick-response structure for mediating conflicts among Newark units represented in the Council;
- Establish a body for studying and providing advice on educational and administrative matters that affect the Newark campus;
- Advise and make recommendations to the Chancellor and, through him or her, officials of the Central Administration on all appropriate matters.
, Rutgers, The State University of
, an equal opportunity, affirmative action
institution. All rights reserved.